Sigh.. I can't seem to fall asleep.. I have been lying on the bed for like 1 hour already.. Am I too stress about the paper later? I don't know.. maybe I am.. It's most probably also because I have been sleeping quite "early" for the past 1 week.. Why can't I sleep? This is so irritating.. I don't want panda eyes nor do I want to doze off during the paper..
Tomorrow's paper is SSA2211: Evolution of a Global City-State. It's actually about S'pore's history and how the different historical events made the island what it is today. The module isn't boring.. in fact it's quite interesting! We were taught to see S'pore's history in different perspectives.. there isn't much propaganda included.. All we have to do is to think of history in different lights.. which is what I hope to achieve later.. Wish me luck!!
Sigh.. Time to try to sleep again..
i am who i am
4/21/2007 01:57:00 AM