* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, April 13, 2007 *
* *
There's this girl in Chemistry that really piss me off.. She's such a sore eye..
Today I was in the computer lab queueing to print my report.
There was a senior in front of me and we can see that there are quite a few computers switched off because of network problems. So we stood in the lab waiting for someone else to finish their business on the computer.
Now that girl comes into the picture.. she came in looking puzzled, went to one of the computers and try switching it on.
And when she managed to get the computer to start, she turned and look at me smirkingly.
OMG!! That was a total insult to my intelligences!!
I was thinking is she stupid or illiterate? Can't she see that piece of post-it on the monitor screen? Did she think we have nothing else better to do than to stand around and pose?
So, she happily logged on still thinking that she was victorious in cutting the queue of two dumb girls who didn't bother to switch on the computer.
I almost laughed later when she discovered that the computer really had a problem.. Lol..
It was so stupid la! But still not satisfied, that girl switched off the computer and looked for the staffs there to check out what was the problem.. only to be told whatever was written on the post-it..
OMG!! Like she couldn't read and understand what's on the post-it.. What is she trying to do? Make herself look stupid to fellow Science students? Anyway, she can't be a bimbo because she not pretty..
I know that I am bad.. but can't help it.. smart alecks like her.. It isn't her first time trying to be clever in front of others.. always trying to show off her wits whenever she could.. thinking that others are dumb..
Kind of sad that I still have to suffer for another two or three years, having to see her in most of the future lectures..

i am who i am
4/13/2007 01:51:00 AM
0 comments