* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, April 30, 2007 *
* *
Today, both the papers I had were equally disgusting. Yesterday, I thought that I will die in the organic chemistry paper due to lack of preparations and brains.. After the paper, I immediately prepared for the next which was in the evening. I think organic chemistry was kind of difficult, though I dont think I will do very badly or very well in it. Oh well.. it's over.. cant do anything about it already..

When I said that organic chemistry was difficult, I didnt really know what was difficult until I saw the questions for Biochemistry..
It was horrible!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!
What wrong's with the paper anyway? Where in the paper can you tell that it is FUNDAMENTAL? Nowhere!! Is there still any justice in this world? It was nowhere near easy or do-able!! So what if it's open book? I OPENED the BOOK and searched but mostly nothing could be found!! Although it was also a MCQ paper, the probability of getting it right was only a pathetic 20%!! I was stunned when I read the questions on the first page. I have 2 hours for 60 MCQs, which meant that I have 2 minutes per question, including doing a search in the book. I did sought help from the book at first, but when I found out that I have wasted too much time, I gave up.
I 'tikam' the answer for questions which I dont understand/unfamiliar with/cannot get answers for calculation problems. And sadly, I 'tikam' for more than 75% of the paper.. Really hope that luck is on my side..

*Applause*(End of whining)*Applause*

After all the shit..
This is what I hope to acheive this semester:
~SSA2211-> B+/A-
~CM1131-> B
~CM1121-> B
~LSM1401-> B-
~CM1161-> B+
Overall wished CAP: 3.5/3.56

See.. I'm not that greedy about my grades.. =P

i am who i am
4/30/2007 10:11:00 PM
0 comments