* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Sunday, May 6, 2007 *
* *
End of day 2 of can-cleaning.. Yayz..

Today is rinsing and scrubing of the cans.. It was damn hard work.. and disgusting too.. the coffee and soya residues need to be scrubbed off and it took a lot of time to complete one tub of cans.. and it's the smallest one only lor.. sobz T_T.. We took a few breaks in between because everybody so tired.. After the cans were rinsed, they were sorted out.

Thank goodness we have the help of the main committee!! Love you all! We would not have gotten past this horrible stage so smoothly if not for their help and our hard work =D

Everyone was very tired when the work for the day ended.. feeling hungry too.. so we ordered KFC for dinner.. After the not-so-full dinner, we had the urge to play mahjong
(without $$ because SAD won 3-1 against the Queen Mother who wanted to play with $$ =P)
We "sadly" [S-A-D-Lee (Jian hui)], played mahjong with Yen sitting at the side learning to play thru watching..( Dont know if she actually can learn anything by doing so..) In the end, we did not finish the whole game because our eyes began to shut already.. ZzzZzz..

So, I went pack my stuff.. this is the last day I'm going to be in this room.. not coming back to pack or stay anymore.. I took about 1 hour to pack all my remaining stuff.. I did not expect that I still have so much stuff in my room.. especially big items.. I planned to take a cab home since I'm caring so much stuff. At first, Dina and Amanda asked if I need help carrying the stuff down but I decline, since I still haven't finish packing and I though I should be able to manage alone. But I was wrong.. everything was too heavy to carry alone.. I could not even carry all the stuff alone out of my room lor.. so I decide to look for help.

Dina wasn't around, so I went to look for Amanda and she gladly agreed. She helped me carry half my stuff all the way out to Pasir Panjang Rd and waited for the cab with me. So sweet right?
Thanks Amanda!!
You're the Man!! =D

I took A LOT of things home.. took up too much space in the living room.. then my mother asked me to shift all the stuff to the storeroom (my flat's balcony actually) before she finds another way to store my things and to prevent Whiskey from peeing on my things.. (Bad dog!) Sianz.. now the storeroom is FULL.. cannot even walk inside already.. haha..

Tomorrow will be a good Sunday! Looking forward to spending the day playing and relaxing at the Sentosa. Luckily Queen Mother has lunch with his mother and last part of the can-cleaning work session is the eaiest, cleanest and fastest ( I guess.. =P), so we can end the day early and go play at Sentosa!! Woohoo!!

Here we come!!

i am who i am
5/06/2007 01:40:00 AM
0 comments