* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Tuesday, May 1, 2007 *
* *
I think some of you may be wondering what kinds of games I've been playing lately.. (even though it's exam period)

Here's some:
(Not in oder of preference)
Chicken Chase
Virtual Villagers 2
Fairy Godmother Tycoon
Grimm’s Hatchery
Monopoly Here And Now
MCF: Ravenhearst
Boggle Supreme
Peggle
Belle's Beauty Boutique
Agatha Christie®: Death on the Nile
Myteryville
(But it cannot run well on my laptop)
Coffee Tycoon
(recommended by my brother)

*These are games that I like and would like to recommemd to people. Try it now! Enjoy!

All the games stated above are downloads. You can find and download them from www.bigfishgames.com or http://games.yahoo.com/games/front.

Big Fish Games is an ultracool site for new games. They always have new games every week (but Some I dont like). Most of the time, the new games that are featured in Yahoo!games are already 'old' games in Big Fish Games. So check these sites often for new games to download!
Have a fun-filled holiday!

Ok.. that's it.. returning to studying for my LAST paper!!
Wahaha!!
ONE MORE DAY TO 'HOLIDAY'!!

i am who i am
5/01/2007 03:05:00 PM
0 comments