* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, May 11, 2007 *
* *
Let's celebrate! I've stayed home for 1 whole week already! Yays..

Yup! It had been 1 week since I moved back. Strange that it felt much longer.. I have been watching TV almost the whole day except when I am using my laptop. What TV programmes? I'm not very sure.. mostly I just switch channels.. even if nothing is nice, I still watch.. haha.. quite brainless I know.. don't ever think that I have cable TV, I don't. I'm just surviving on Channel 5, 8, U and Central.. and I frequent channel 8 and U of course.. I'm not a very English kind of person.. unlike Dina who gets addicted to Desperate housewifes, The Amazing Race, Survivor and stuffs.. I'm stuck with Local and Hong Kong drama series and Japanese anime.. At least I think the Drama series are still watchable.. I'm currently watching "喜临门2", "原点", "幸福双人床" and "下一站彩虹".. Muahaha.. 5 hours drama! breaks only comes in at 6.30pm during the news and from 8pm to 9pm.. muahaha..

That's all.. Life of my 1st complete week at home after 9 months.. no work.. no exams.. only TV..

i am who i am
5/11/2007 11:31:00 PM
0 comments