Missing "everyone" and everything..
Sigh.. I hate this "vacation".. I miss my all friends (Secondary, JC and Hall).. I missed eating in the communal hall.. not the food.. just the convenience and my eating partners.. and all the big and small stuff we talked over every meal.. missed the laughters and gossips.. missed having a room to myself.. missed having a (relatively) neat and self-decorated room..
Oh well.. I exchanged all these for my family and a TV.. and my home.. guessed it's worth it for this one month.. There's not much difference anyway.. rotting in hall or at home.. Lol..
I wished that my mother can find a better job than her current one.. so she can spend more time with me since i'm finally back home.. can't believe that now I'm the one spending the most time at home other than the dog.. *grumble*
Hope to see everyone soon!
i am who i am
5/18/2007 05:53:00 PM