* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, May 7, 2007 *
* *
Sleep, sleep, sleep.. ZzzZzz..

Today is a damn waste of time lor.. Pack cans until not enough trash bag.. "diao".. Not even 1/4 of the cans packed la.. The work session today ended at 9.45am and guess what time I reach? 9.25am.. I work for only about 15 min then finish le.. so sian!! I came all the way from home and the journey took about 1 hour.. I later received an edict to conduct cans packing on another day with those people who are free..

Nevermind.. After that, I found out that only 4 people can make it to Sentosa.. So sian!! This made me feel that my trip to hall today is useless.. Dina, Yen, Queen Mother and I later went to some place to eat duck rice. Dina took so long to pack lor.. such that Yen and Queen Mother were eating her cakes and sweets.. The duck rice is ok only.. because it is nice but not very, and the price is pretty expensive too.. spent $8 for lunch.. ate only 1 bowl of rice, some boneless duck meat and half a hard-boiled egg.. I think it's not worth the money actually.. but since Dina and Yen never go there before, it's not a bad idea to show them the place and since we were also quite sick of our usual makan places already..

After lunch, I went to Grandma's place, watch the 'adults' (I'm not an adult in their eyes currently) play mahjong.. Can't beleive that my mother had been coming here to entertain herself and my grandma for the past 2 days already!! Don't they ever get sick of it? Playing for 3 consecutive days and with the same people all the time? Anyway.. I was so tired I doze off on the sofa.. blocked out all the noise of the shuffling tiles.. ZzzZzz..

End of entry.. the rest of the day was filled in with only more ZzzZzz.. and meals.. haha..

i am who i am
5/07/2007 02:03:00 AM
0 comments