Being in SECC Publicity cell isn't that easy afterall.. especially when I'm the person who is liasing with Jian Hui (aka Jaburu) our website designer. Ernnie from marketing today asked if the website is updated because they are trying to get sponsorship from New Urban Male and they might check our website to see if we could do enough publicity for them. Thus, I've been asked to check on the website and try getting Jian Hui to update all the tabs that says 'Coming Soon'. But knowing that Jian Hui has been recovering from his fever and meeting projects and assignment deadlines, I knew it would be useless to ask him to update the website by tonight.. But I asked him anyway.. lol.. and the answer was expected.. He have a big thing due tomorrow. At this point, I was at a lost of what to do.. I would want the sponsorship but the website could not be done.. I dont want to disappoint the SECC members.. yet not adding on to the stress Jian Hui had been facing due to his deadlines and issues regarding hall application with OSA.. I really dont know what to do.. How I wish that I knew how to use dreamweaver, so that I can design websites myself and not relying on others.. Sigh..
i am who i am
4/04/2007 07:44:00 PM