* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Tuesday, June 19, 2007 *
* No mood + Busy *
Haven't blogged in quite a few days already.. Not really in the mood to blog actually.. Haha..

I don't like it when someone tells me what not to blog.. (it's about the camper in the previous post) I feel that I should be free to write whatever I want or feel.. I'm not that insensitive to write down names of those people whom I'm passing negative comments about.. So what if the person I'm writing about happens to read my negative comments about him/her? If the person have conscience and can think, he/she should know what is wrong with him/herself without me blogging about it. 自知自明.

Sigh..

Busy, busy, busy.. after the camp last thursday when you think you can rest for good, think again.. I have rag duties starting the following day.. Anyway, I slept my way through from 5pm(thursday) to 10am(friday).. But somehow it didn't seem enough.. sad.. haha.. Currently busy with rag.. from noon till late..

Going off now! before I'm late!

i am who i am
6/19/2007 11:35:00 AM
0 comments