* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, July 4, 2007 *
* Choices *
For everything, there's always a choice..

I made my choice last year to join rag again this year. I made the choice to spend one and a half month to commit to rag as a material engineer. I knew that time with my family and friends is going to be sacrificed somehow, but I made the choice. It is a choice I'm sure I will not regret.

As my friends and family, I hope that you will understand that I have committed myself to doing rag and that most of my time would be spent in hall completing the float for rag. I really hope that there is no misunderstanding between us about me not spending enough time with you. I've tried to spend time with my friends and family, though the limited time I have is only the weekends.. Now, it's even worse, I only have Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons to spare for anyone else. Mind it, it's for everyone else! I have not even planned some time for myself! Poor me.. *sob*


Today, Dina asked a question, "If you were to die in rag, how would you choose to die?"
I thought for quite a while and decided that I want to die in a beautiful and memorable way.. Anyway, this is how I want to die:
1) Trip and fall (near a side prop or the main float)
2) Get my head hit by a sharp edge of the prop *ouch*
3) Bleed to death / Brain kena punctured
Haha.. although it is quite a painful death, I think that it's ok since I'll be leaving my 'mark' on the float.. hehe..

i am who i am
7/04/2007 03:31:00 AM
0 comments