
The video that changed everything..
It all started as an accident..
I remembered it was last year..
If I had not went to the business welcome tea with Stella, I would not know about Sheares Hall..
If I had not know about Sheares Hall, I would not have went for Sheares Exposure Camp..
If I had not went for the camp, I would not have a bunch of new great friends and I would not have watched the Rag0506 video..
If I had not have these friends, I would not want to stay in hall..
If I had not decided to stay in hall, I would not join Sheares Rag even if my whole group of friends joined..
If I had not join, I would not know how great an experience it was to have been through Rag..
If I had not know the experience, I would not have joined it (again) this year..
If I had not joined it again, I would not be able to work with a great team of raggers..
If I had not worked with them, we would not know what we may accomplish in the end..
May we be victorious! =)