* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, August 13, 2007 *
* The Cinderella - From Ashes To Asha *
SHEARES HALL CHAMPIONS OF CHANCELLOR'S SHIELD FOR BEST OVERALL!!
After 2-3 months of craziness, rag had ended with a bang!

Crazy moments:
-1 hour before stopping work on the side props (10 Aug : 5pm-6pm)
-1 hour before stopping work on the main float (10 Aug : 9pm-10pm)
-Worrying about insufficient touch-up scales (10 Aug : 11pm-5am)
-1st touch-up at the Padang (11 Aug : 7.30am-9.30am)
-Rain and after chaos repairs (11 Aug : 10+am)
-Moving the float into performance area (11 Aug : 4.30pm)
-Moving the float out of performance area (11 Aug : 4.40pm)
-During revelation of results when they announced the words "Sheares Hall" (11 Aug : 6+pm-7+pm)
Overall craziness : Awake for 36 hours

Some pics I grabbed from Jian Hui's blog:

My first project: The Heart. Very nice design, I love it most. I was the one who did the muscle fibres part, with water hose. =)

My 2nd Project: The Compass. Looks cool. This is the prop that gave me the title "Origami Queen" until The Globe came and Valerie took over the crown.

The Wind Totem: Our display of scales. Keyboard keys and plastic sheets were used. Loved the pepsi scales rim and the (horoscope and planet signs) keys' rims. I have my name spelled out on the Venus sign! =)

Dina's first and longest project: The stairs. This is the prop together with The Compass that provided our drinks for meals. The raggers got addicted to having 'free' drinks during meal times.

E fei's Gears on the right and The Globe in the background. Look at the inner side of the pumpkin petal, don't you think that they look like cushions?

The lorry head cover: Carousel. The front is so NICE!! I like the colours and design of the front. The horse also look very beautiful.

The Pumpkin with its wings opened. The wings really looked like bird's wing. The detailing of the inner core of The Pumpkin is also very nice. I love the gem that is on the middle petal too!

Overall thoughts: I love OUR float!


i am who i am
8/13/2007 02:31:00 AM
0 comments