* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Tuesday, August 28, 2007 *
* Cold day.. *
It is freaking cold today, ever since I woke up in the morning at 7am.. poor me.. Luckily I did not catch a cold.. I had been siting in the freezing LT and seminar room for 4 hours.. Even the break from the air-conditioning didn't really help because it is terribly freezing outside due the rain.. OMG.. save me.. brrr.. Even now I'm still feeling cold.. What happened to Global Warming? Why is it so cold? So is it Global Warming but Singapore Cooling? Lol.. Lame..

I took an EQ test but I'm quite sad about the result I got.. I've got below average EQ! Boooo! Luckily EQ can improve.. I'm starting to think that maybe 'Professional Communication' is a bad choice, since I have low EQ.. I'm like an innocent lamb, siting in the class ready to be eaten up by the seniors and other fellow classmates.. Should I S/U it? Hmm.. hard choice.. No exams.. Project and assignment based.. Knd of should score well right? Sigh.. still have a few more weeks to decide..

Time to do tutorial.. Long day tmr.. 8-10am tutorial and 10am-5pm lab.. sigh..

i am who i am
8/28/2007 09:38:00 PM
0 comments