What am I doing in this ghost town? Not only the level is empty, the whole block is empty! I understand that the Malaysians are celebrating their national day at PGP but where are the locals? Hall sounds too quiet today.. Too quiet for comfort..
Anyway, I've made a promise to myself that if the freshmen to seniors ratio for tmr's road relay is not 2:1, I will die die not run for them. Last week kena cheated, say not enough players, so ask me go down. But the effort was wasted because there was not enough freshmen! OMG! Can you imagine that the table-tennis captain was the only (female) freshman there?! I seriously think that my batch did better than them at 'jio-ing' people down for ibg.. To think that I felt that they were more rah-rah than my batch during the first few days.. Did the high-ness last only for 2 weeks? Sigh..
i am who i am
8/31/2007 09:34:00 PM