* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, August 10, 2007 *
* Some random thoughts.. *
I've learnt a lot from Rag these past 2 months.. I learnt to (sort of) organise stuff and people, handle some problems (though not very good) and how to work with different kinds of people.. I found out that being a team leader is not easy.. Making sure that everyone is happy and that assigned tasks meet their respective deadlines is very tiring.. Interpersonal skills are important..

Me, myself, is quite sensitive to people feelings and moods.. I can sense the foul atmosphere around me when people nearby are in a bad mood. This quality of air never fail to suffocate me.. I understand that some people show their feelings strongly, but they themselves are not aware that they are affecting others around them with their feelings.. I think that such harmful leaks of anger and sadness should be curbed..

I found out that some people can lead, some can't.. and some just complain but do nothing.. I feel that even if someone is given the task of doing certain stuff like allocation of manpower and is busy, can't anyone nearby just help to allocate people where there are job vacancies? I mean what's wrong? Does yelling or pressurising the person who is allocating the tasks help improve the situation? Is it that difficult to just take up the role of assiging people to their jobs for a few minutes? Will you die from it? Oh, come on.. Give me a break!

Just 16 hours more.. It'll soon be over.. Just have to hold myself together until then.. A little bit more.. Jia You!

i am who i am
8/10/2007 03:03:00 AM
0 comments