* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, September 28, 2007 *
* Facebook *
I'm currently addicted to facebook, thanks to B7P and Wendy Yusson. I heard from him that he had quited DotA and is addicted to Facebook recently. Wendy introduced the 'Pirates' application to me last evening and I had ever since been addicted to it. He urged for more people to add the application so that he would not be bombed and robbed that often in a day. (As you can only bomb friends and Wendy is my only friend with the application, so he was my only target.. hehe..) Oh, I've also added a cute aquarium to my profile. If you add the application, I'll help add some fish in as an aquarium-warming gift. Sigh.. So few of my friends had added 'Fluff friends', my fluff friend is currently sad because very few people pet it.. so, add 'fluff friends' ok? So that I can pet yours and you pet mine too?

Sigh.. I sound stupid in this post.. Whatever.. I'm supposed to be studying.. and this is the rubbish that I'm doing now.. haha..

i am who i am
9/28/2007 02:26:00 PM
0 comments