* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Sunday, September 16, 2007 *
* Tutorials, Reports, Quizzes and Buaya week *
Haiz.. Had a busy week.. I can even foresee another 'siong' week ahead..

Things that are needed to be done this week:
1)Tutorial
2)Preparation for lessons
3)Lab reports
4)Study for quizzes (stupid pop quizzes)
5)Buaya Week (I'll not do anything until I am buaya-ed)

I hate it when the lecturer suddenly instructs the whole LT to get ready for a mini quiz. It had happened a few times already, such that it is not a surprise quiz anymore. Everyone expects a mini quiz for every of his lectures these days. Which meant that I cannot slack, every 1% counts..

I have been so busy with comm. stuff that it had annoyed Elaine because I did not do my tutorials and I sleep in class. Sigh.. I got myself in to this, so I must bear the consequences. I really must learn to manage my time more efficiently.. Hope that things would be better after the recess week.

Sigh.. I'm still waiting for my Buaya to buaya me.. Stupid guy.. not even a letter.. I'm still thinking if I should start buaya-ing my buayee. I'm quite lazy to start buaya-ing because I must continue once I start. For your info, "continuity" is the hottest word in town these days..

i am who i am
9/16/2007 03:03:00 PM
0 comments