* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, October 17, 2007 *
* The Nocturnal Wing *
What I cannot stand is the noise level of my corridor, I don't mind not sleeping but the noise had been driving me crazy. I don't understand how people can be so considerate to talk in the corridor or room at 1-2am in the morning as if it was 8pm. It is just too loud to be pleasant at 1am. Although most people are not really sleeping at that time, does not mean that they are ok with the noise made. People who are not sleeping, could be studying, completing assignments or mugging for tests the next day. Talking at the same level of decibels at 1am have different effects from 8pm. At 8pm, the whole hall is relatively noisy, so most people are still receptive to the level of noise. But at 1am when the whole hall is quiet, the effect is different. What sound like talking at 8pm will sound like shouting at 1am. This is relative to the quietness of the surrounding environment and these people must know about this!

I cannot concentrate on my work due to the noise that they make everyday without fail after 12am, when everyone is back from committee stuffs, trainings and practices. I'm not saying that they can't talk or interact, but they should at least be considerate and lower their volumes with initiative. Some people can even talk on the phone such that the whole wing can hear their contents! What kind of a world is this? In addition to this, a new "neighbor" (Cheryl's hamster) moved in. That freaking nocturnal creature runs on its squeaky exercise wheel throughout the whole night! Now I understand why they did not allow pets in hall. Damn irritating can? I hope that by telling them once, they would learn to be more considerate and not disturb the peace and silence that everyone should get to enjoy.

i am who i am
10/17/2007 01:54:00 AM
0 comments