* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Tuesday, October 9, 2007 *
* Time Management - 时间是自己安排的 *
From the day I've decided to stay in hall, I knew that part of my time would be spent doing hall activities. I sort of got prepared for it from all the stories that Ms Tan told us since JC1. From attending lectures late to skipping lectures, all because she spent the whole night organizing hall activities and playing games. But Ms Tan was clever, she can play as much she want and yet end up with a second upper. From whatever I've heard from her, I knew I did not want to be like her, play all night and not study. Especially when I know that I'm not naturally smart. Thus, I tried quite hard and I guessed that I managed my time relatively well in Sem 1. I managed to survive through 3 sports and 1 committee and get a 3+ CAP. Although my CAP dropped in Sem 2, I still think that making hall activities the scapegoat for my poorer results is not fair. I won't say that hall stuff did not take up quite a lot of my time, but I'd like to say that hall activities are not the only reasons I did not score well. No matter what, I would not say that I'm very very very busy that I have no time for many other stuff. It is just how I manage my time and my priorities. I always say,"时间是自己安排的", you managed your own time, there is no way you can blame anyone or anything. I guessed that people who stay in hall are here to be trained on time management. Managing time is not as easy as managing people. I think that this is one of the most valuable lessons to be learned in hall. Hope to score really well in it, or manage to at least get a passing grade for it first. =P

i am who i am
10/09/2007 04:19:00 PM
0 comments