What good and considerate neighbors I have!
Having small conversations heard from 2-3 rooms away.
That's very soft.
Ear-splitting screams so sharp and clear from 4-5 rooms away.
That's very healthy.
A night of "Dogs" and a night of "Insects".
That's very interesting.
Oh, I can't wait for what they will discuss the next night!
Is it going to be "Hamsters"?
I'm really looking forward to whatever they are going to say.
Audible bids good night before bed every night.
That's sweet. And I mean it.
Cheerful laughters brighten up the corridors everyday.
That's delightful. Really.
Loud announcements of arrival of a special someone every night.
Guess who? You should know.
Sharing of information talked on the phone every few days.
What a darling! Thank you for letting me listen to your exclusive chats.
Invites to supper for almost everyone by the same someone.
Hey! Of course I wasn't invited, I'm fat enough.
After all this talk about my FANTASTIC neighbors,
Don't you ever wish you were living here too?
i am who i am
11/15/2007 09:05:00 PM