I knew I had to manage my time properly so as to accomplish more tasks.. but I forgot that I had this really bad habit.. that's wasting time.. I spent half of Wednesday shopping and almost the whole of Thursday sleeping and celebrating.. leaving me with insufficient time to prepare myself.. And now, I had to bear the consequences.. I screwed up my presentation.. Though Ms Toh said not to worry, I could see that out of the 12 of us who had presented today, I was the worst.. and the next worse was still far better than I was.. How can I continue to score for this module? I was doing fine the beginning of this module up till now.. I have already did badly for my resume and cover letter.. And now the presentation.. How am I going to do well? I'm not pessimistic or what.. Sigh.. How? T-T
i am who i am
11/09/2007 09:28:00 PM