* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, February 29, 2008 *
* Stressful "Recess" Week.. *
Today (29/2) is already the 7th Day of the so-called recess week.

Let's go through what I have done for the past 7 days:
Day 1 (Sat) - Slacked around and went for Sheares Production
Day 2 (Sun) - Slacked and checked emails
Day 3 (Mon) - Slacked, checked emails and tried to do my lab report
Day 4 (Tues) - Slacked, checked emails and went for a meeting that lasted 8 hours and ended at 2.30am
Day 5 (Wed) - Tried to do some readings, checked emails and went for a meeting that ended at 3.30am
Day 6 (Thurs) - Went to shop, checked emails and went a meeting that ended at 2am
Day 7 (Fri) - Just started and I'm blogging this now

Although I went to shop, it was not a very relaxing one. It was damn taxing on my wallet! Spent quite a lot.. but I think it was quite worth the money. I bought a new T-shirt too! It's cute and pretty!

The week is quite stressful due to the long draggy meetings that stretches till the middle of the night.. And I have 2 mid-terms next week that I haven't studied/prepared for. And my lab report is half done. Tutorials are not done. I still haven't posted anything on the forum. Haven't try the mock CA test questions. Not a single reading done. I'm so screwed..

Some would say I spent too much time in hall.. worry too much.. and all.. but I think that it is just the right amount. It's just that I did not spent as much time in my studies.. Bad excuse but I can't really help it.. I was the one who chosen this path last year.. And I have to complete this entire journey since I've start it.. I can only blame it on my EXTREMELY poor time management.. I hope it could get better from now onwards..

i am who i am
2/29/2008 02:38:00 AM
0 comments