* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, March 3, 2008 *
* Courtesy.. *
So much for courtesy..
This Hall is so FAKE!!
By writing down the word 'courteous' doesn't mean that the content written is courteous.
It only show how FAKE and CHILDISH the author is!
Why can't anybody see things in our shoes?
Of course, we know that certain stuff will only cause more conflicts after it is made known.
So WHY demand to know about it anyway?
I should have heed advice and not open my mails.
Reading those mails can really make my blood boil.
Why can't anybody appreciate what is done for them?
I can do what they want. But is it really what they want in the end?
Everyone should know that comparison can only drive one to one's grave.
So why bother to know the unspeakable and create more animosity?
True that there are some cool-headed people out there who can think properly.
But have anyone thought of those who can't?

Why is it like it's only me..
My first email to everyone in ages and this is what I get.
Do I really deserve this?
Fine! I should have never done this!
Fault me for all I care!
Blame it on my poor use of language!
Blame it all on me!

I really dunno how much longer I can hold..
Honestly.. I may only be just as strong as you see..
But this is the most I can do.. blog..

i am who i am
3/03/2008 03:44:00 AM
0 comments