I wanna be an average girl.
Pretty, cute and smart.
Grow up to become an average woman.
Be an ordinary wife.
A good mother.
I'm not the type that go for risks.
For I am afraid of losing.
I am a coward. (Yup. I am.)
Not that I don't want to be rich, successful or accomplished.
I just know I'm not up to the challenges.
I will do the best I can and that's all.
I don't mind having a rich husband though.
One who can protect me from all harm.
One who has the ability to provide my needs and wants.
One who loves me for who I am.
I don't mind a poor husband either.
However the difficulties, I hope, I hope that love can bring us through them all.
I'd like to have a handsome husband.
But I don't mind having an average-looking one too.
Whoever and wherever he may be, I hope we'll meet soon.
i am who i am
3/25/2008 07:25:00 PM