* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, April 30, 2008 *
* Dyeing Experience *
I attempted to dye my hair myself just now.
Kind of succeeded and failed..
I succeeded in adding colors to my hair..
But it did not turn out as expected..
The color I used was light Auburn. It is kind of light but I thought it wouldn't be bright because of my dark hair..
Now my hair look like crap.. because of uneven application..
Sigh.. if I am pessimistic, my hair makes me look stupid..
If I am optimistic, I would say that I have discovered a new style of dyeing..
My hair is so weird!!
The roots are bright orangery brown but the ends are still black..
Worse, the color is super obvious where my hair parting is..
How to go out with this hair? (T-T)

i am who i am
4/30/2008 05:19:00 AM
0 comments