My good friend from Woodlands Ring Secondary and her boyfriend. Haven't kept in touch with her since we graduated from YJC.. Sigh.. I was kind of surprised when I saw this pic in both their friendster.. I never knew they were together.. haha.. So loving.. Benjamin is a senior from the pioneer batch (Lenny's batch or 2 batches before me). We played badminton together in secondary school.. I kind of regret not keeping in touch with my secondary school friends, especially those in badminton.. sigh.. those memories.. I feel so left out now.. And what am I doing now? Stuck in hall playing badminton with people where some of their skills can't even match up to my juniors when they entered in sec 1..

I actually didn't find this senior good-looking at all when I'm in secondary school.. Is it that he became more handsome or I had stamps on my eyes back then? Lol.. So happy for Soo Fen..
i am who i am
4/14/2008 12:30:00 AM