* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, April 11, 2008 *
* Positive Sheares Experience *
Positive Sheares Experience.
The phrase that you keep hearing every now and then.
Frankly speaking, I had my best PSE in Rag and SECC.
I would even say I had my PSE from the touch rugby girls.
But I guess it is all that I have for this year, sadly.
How can I have PSE from being JCRC while getting shot at so very often?
This year is the year with the most politics that I have ever faced in my life so far.
I would have the maximum PSE I could ever had if I have not been such a busybody..
Join two sports.. Slack through the entire year.. Maybe pull up my CAP..
Have thousands of gossip sessions, talk about whatever I want without any restrictions..
These are what I'll call PSE!
Thanks to some groups of people in hall, I am not enjoying anymore PSE.
I don't understand how people can hold grudges for that long.
And on top of that keep finding ways to avenge for himself.
With all the hatred in mind, how can he be open to PSE?
Other than Hall politics.. I still have block politics..
How can I expect those little girls to be wolves in sheep' clothing?
Little bitches.. I'll remember your underhand methods as part of my NSE.. So thank you very much!
Why does it seem to me like we are public enemy now?
Like as if we were the ones at fault.
Sorry for disturbing your peaceful and harmonious Beekers family then!
And thanks for making us the evil villains in your latest blockbuster "Room Allocation".
I had never had my dose of PBBE (Positive Block B Experience) from the block at all, other than what I've got from B7P.
I hate this freaking place!!
The only thing that is worth remembering about this block is that I found B7P here.
The only thing that I can remember about this hall is that I spent my previous vacations doing Rag.
All the sweat and tears we had, I'll remember.

Sincerely,
"The demanding Queen who is not pretty but in fact pretty ugly"

i am who i am
4/11/2008 02:38:00 AM
0 comments