* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, April 16, 2008 *
* The smartest and dearest *
I will say that our dearest block head is the smartest indeed.
He can afford to have room allocation 2 days before his deadlines and presentations.
Other block heads are just a bit dumber so they cannot afford to do the same.
The other blocks are having their room allocation only this week.
That's why I say our dearest block head is so SMART!
He uses the fact that he had used his presentation on Friday to sort of blackmail you emotionally to make a quick decision because you feel so guilty for holding up so much of his time while he actually should be preparing for his presentation or finishing up his assignments.
It seems that other block had also some problems with their room allocation.
If all the blocks have it on the same week, then Hao Jie could have discuss and solve all the problems at one shot.
Whatever the case, I feel that the room allocation this year sucks! It does not follow a proper system and it is so flexible that people are manipulating the rules to get what they want.
I feel that the system should in this case be more rigid such that if you do not meet the requirements you can only suck thumb and move on with life.
Unless your neighbours are kind enough to give the chance to you, you can jolly well forget about it.
But I strongly doubt that it is going to happen in block b.

i am who i am
4/16/2008 11:09:00 PM
0 comments