* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, May 30, 2008 *
* Same Menu.. *
How weird to be eating almost the same thing for two consecutive days!
I ate stingray and kailan and drank sugar cane on both days!
Though at different places and with different group of people.. but still..
Anyway, I think that it's the way they cook the kailan, it made me like my vegetables a little more..
But I still feel slightly constipated.. (Oops!)
Wah.. I spent so much on my dinner for two day straight already..
I must think of ways to curb my spendings.. especially on meals..
There's a Rag BBQ later in the evening..
I can see the hole in my pocket is getting bigger by the day..
But still, nothing is going to stop me from having my retail therapy!
Going to a warehouse sale for retail therapy is money well spent!
Wahaha.. never go on one for so long..
And I get to meet my Dear Stella whom I have not meet up with in ages..
Hope we can get the best deals later in the afternoon.. =)

i am who i am
5/30/2008 01:56:00 AM
0 comments