* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, June 18, 2008 *
* Disappointed *
How disappointing to hear that Mr Nice Guy actually said that..
"(This freshie) is the clubbing type. She is more suitable for Block C."
Who belongs to the Block B type then?
Crude people? Girls that are not girls? Lazy people? Gays?
Hey.. What's up with the branding?
I feel insulted when I heard that from my own source even though I am not close with Block B.
Other Blocks should not have the right to condemn Block B or even condemn the people in Block B.
Block B is like that because of a series of events and consequences.
Everyone has to be blamed for what it had become today. Beekers or not.
Freshmen did not choose which block they want to go to, they are being chosen by the seniors.
We cannot condemn some people and just because they are in Block B or whatever Block.
It is just too unfair for the freshmen and even the seniors who were actually freshmen once upon a time.
I was picked to go to Block B, I had no choice.
Who's fault? The seniors who picked me into Block B, the seniors who failed to get me into a nicer Block and myself for applying to Sheares Hall and attending SECC..
It is just sad to be associated with unpleasant people or things because you are part of that Block.
I also disagree that if a certain freshman is related to an unpleasant senior, we should condemn him and assume him to be like that senior.
It is just unfair to him as well.
The other Blocks should also not see this freshman as a plague and fear that he will infect their Blocks with the negative influences that might have been passed onto him by that senior.

Actually, I feel that the allocation system is flawed and yet I cannot come up with a better one. Thus, I will not say anything further about it. I hope for the best for Block B. Mr Nice Guy really pissed me off to the max with that remark. May he burn in Hell. ;P

i am who i am
6/18/2008 03:48:00 AM
0 comments