* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Thursday, July 3, 2008 *
* So far.. *
After doing 2 years of Rag and in the midst of doing a third one and surviving almost a year of JCRC, I have officially declared Lee See Mun Sandra to be CRAZY..
My journey in Sheares Hall so far has been quite enjoyable..
Rag has been the best times of my life in hall for these 3 years that I have participated in..
Although I have unfortunately ended up in Block B, I must be very lucky to meet the members of B7P and spend time with them..
Many things happened in this 2 years and I think I have grown a lot, in terms of thinking..
Maybe you need to be exposed to unpleasant stuff for you to become stronger..
(Quoted from Xuan Jie,"Like plants, you need a lot of shit [fertilizer] so that you can grow well.")
Being in the JCRC let me change certain things and influence the way some things work.
It was a good experience, even though the path was difficult.
I never regretted coming into Hall. Sheares Hall.
I wonder if I am going to do any more crazy things before I graduate.
Hall life is the best part of my education since kindergarten..
I am grateful that Ms Tan told us so much about her Hall life, which has influenced me into wanting to stay in Hall.
Hall has really made my Uni life very enjoyable and fulfilling.
I will recommend everyone to stay in hall at least once.
If possible, I hope to tell many about my interesting hall life like how Ms Tan shared her stories.
Aww.. I kind of miss Ms Tan and 21o already..

Sigh.. must get some sleep soon.. still have to work tomorrow..

i am who i am
7/03/2008 04:39:00 AM
0 comments