How weird..
The feeling of me joining Rag is so different this time..
And I can't help feeling so..
After joining Rag as a Dancer in 06/07 and a Materials Engineer in 07/08, being in 08/09 is totally another kind of feeling.
I can't remember if I decided on impulse about becoming Chief..
But now, I keep having the feeling that I don't want to be Chief..
Maybe it is because I do not have any friend who joins Rag with me for 08/09..
I joined 06/07 with the Incredibles..
I joined 07/08 with the Queen and Princesses..
I am trying to convince myself once again the reason why I took up Chief this time..
I maybe enjoying it more if I am just the Director..
Sigh..
Zzz.. Zzz..
I can try sleeping over the problem now..
Need to wake up in like 3 hours time..
i am who i am
7/08/2008 06:12:00 AM