* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, August 11, 2008 *
* Enneagram Test Results.. *

Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...

2 - the Helper

you chose CX - your Enneagram type is TWO (aka "The Charmer").

"I must help others"

Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.

How to Get Along with Me

  • Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
  • Share fun times with me.
  • Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus
    on yours.
  • Let me know that I am important and special to you.
  • Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
  • Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
  • Reassure me often that you love me.
  • Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being a TWO
  • being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
  • knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
  • being generous, caring, and warm
  • being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
  • being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
What's Hard About Being a TWO
  • not being able to say no
  • having low self-esteem
  • feeling drained from overdoing for others
  • not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
  • criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
  • being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tune in to
    them
  • working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
TWOs as Children Often
  • are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
  • try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
  • are outwardly compliant
  • are popular or try to be popular with other children
  • act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
  • are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted TWOs), or quiet and shy (the more introverted TWOs)
TWOs as Parents
  • are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm
    and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
  • are often playful with their children
  • wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
  • can become fiercely protective

i am who i am
8/11/2008 08:03:00 PM
0 comments