* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Saturday, September 6, 2008 *
* Money, money, money.. *
Though money cannot buy everything, it is still essential for survival..
Last week, I decided not to stay in hall next sem so that I can save money..
A few days ago, people approach me to commit to hall and I rejected them..
Until yesterday when I decided to commit myself to hall once again and overlook the financial difficulties that I am facing, I am told by my mother to withdraw from hall to save money..
Why does this have to happen to me now?
When I have finally decided to do something, a problem that I thought was not yet a problem became a real problem..
How can I bear to tell them that I want to stay in hall to do stuff again?
I even have difficulties paying the fees this sem, let alone next sem..
Now I have plans to take up some weekend/part-time jobs..
But how much can I earn?
Is it going to be enough for my next sem's stay?
Is it enough such that I don't have to ask for more money from my parents?

Why is it that I find myself the only one who cares about the family?
Why is it that I feel that I am the only one who understands the situation we are in now?
Maybe because I am the one spending the most money?
I agree that tuition fees and hostel fees are too much to bear looking at my family's financial status now..
Sigh.. I feel like I can go and script a movie titled, "Money No Enough 3"..
It might actually beat Jack Neo's "Money No Enough" and "Money No Enough 2".. Lol..

i am who i am
9/06/2008 11:11:00 PM
0 comments