* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Thursday, September 18, 2008 *
* Surprise? *
Haha.. Just found out on B7P's blog that you-know-who is talking about me..
Jealous ar? Hope she finds a BF in Europe.. (Haha! Like I will say that to her..)
The possibility for that to happen seem very low, cos she is not brave enough to do so..

Today's French test is okay..
It was so funny that the first part of the test was to write your name correctly..
Lol.. actually it was not part of the test la..
But there are people who asked which is premon or nom..
There are even people who asked again just after the lecturer explained the two..
Guess which is the worse part of the test?
Nope, the horrible part is not the essay or the grammar..
It's the freaking listening comprehension!
Je ne comprends pas!!
OMG.. Hope everyone's listening also as bad..
I cannot comprehend half the stuff the lecturer had read..
And 100 words are not difficult to come up with afterall, especially when you have to write about all the topics that were required..
I even have to cut down on a lot of words to keep it close to 100..
Sigh.. Hopefully can get a decent score for the test even though my listening 'chui'..
Now, I will have to prepare for my oral test which falls after the recess week!

i am who i am
9/18/2008 04:26:00 PM
0 comments