* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, October 17, 2008 *
* Problems with my stomach.. *
Sigh.. Today I tested my stomach with Indian Cuisine again..
The previous time I ate at Banana Leaf, I 'lao sai' the next day..
This time I ate at Annalakshmi and the same thing happened..
I don't really know which is the specific food that is causing the problem, but all the food are nice!
If given another chance, I will still eat good Indian food even if I have to 'lao sai' again.. =)

Sigh.. I am still kind of sick from my cold/sinus after like 4-5days..
My nose is so going to peel like mad next week..
And there's JCRC photoshoot next Friday..

i am who i am
10/17/2008 03:39:00 AM
0 comments