* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, October 3, 2008 *
* Surviving without a laptop *
I have survived more than 2 weeks without a laptop.. Hooray!!
What an achievement.. Lol..
I have learnt that I can survive without my laptop..
I just have to make use of the CBLC's computers more..
The only sickening thing is that the internet is such a wonder tool for communication that I feel kind of out of touch with many people..
I check my emails less often..
Reduced the frequency of blogging..
And of course lower the chance of being addicted to Facebook and its many applications..
I have almost forgottened that I still have my lap reports to do and also my mid-term essay to write..
The laptop (or rather the internet) is luxury that one can do without with for a certain period of time..
If I am not holding any special postition, I wouldn't mind not having my laptop for a longer period of time..
There are just seriously too much things that I feel I can only do with MY laptop that I cannot do without it for longer period of time..
There are just too many things that I depend on in my laptop..
My laptop is customised to my working style..
And using other computers, is just weird..
The ability to do things with my own style and at my own time with privacy is something that I feel I need..
With my laptop, I can do anything I want anytime..
Where there is nothing restricting me except for the lack of internet connection and AC power..
The adapter should be arriving today.. or latest monday.. (*cross fingers* Hope it's today!)

i am who i am
10/03/2008 02:18:00 PM
0 comments