* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, November 7, 2008 *
* Test.. Tsk tsk.. *
I just got back the results of my test last week..
And guess what? I have finally managed to achieve average marks for my core module!
Nothing too good nor bad..
It's just 14/40.. It was said that majority have gotten 10-15..
I am quite amazed at my marks..
Firstly, I did not study as much for that module..
Secondly, I just copied molecules and reagents straight from the notes..
Thirdly, I did not know what I was writing and whether it was correct or not..
Lastly, I left one question blank..
For the questions that I have received marks from, I don't know why and which part of it is correct..
I had 8/10 for one of the questions!
That's like almost correct!
But my answer is far from that of the model answer that the lecturer gave though..
I guess I must be quite lucky to guess and get it correct..
Hooray for Sandra!!
I am now in an ultra good mood even though I think I chui-ed the test that I sat for at 1pm just now..
Oh well.. I guess that's how I am..
Today is a happy day!! =)

i am who i am
11/07/2008 02:25:00 PM
0 comments