* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, December 22, 2008 *
* Sprain... *
Just in case you don't know, I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago..
It was 10 Dec, the first badminton vacation training..
All I did was warm up and 3 points of footwork..
Then the ankle gave way and it hurts a lot at first..
Luckily it did not become swollen at that time..
I could still walk fairly well after that..
Because it wasn't very bad, I did not go to see a doctor or a sinseh..
I just stayed at home and gave my ankle plenty of rest..
UNTIL today, just as I walk standing up after watching TV, I sprained it again..
The same place.. How unlucky..
I don't even know how I stood up that ended with that sprain..
I felt totally stupid..
The pain was just like the first time, so I decided to ignore it..
Then, I got dressed and went for my comm treat..
Wouldn't want to miss it since Darius is treating.. =P
Came back from the dinner, took out my socks..
I was shocked to see my ankle so swollen..
It was more swollen than the first one..
I am so going to see a sinseh tomorrow..
But a bit scared leh.. Go alone..
Don't know where to go also..
I know I saw this place in clementi on Thursday with many 推拿 shops..
But a bit the dumb to go all the way there from Woodlands..
I know that I have concession for both bus and train, but still I think it's dumb..
A bit the waste of time to go so far just to have my ankle looked at..
Especially if I am going alone.. so bored..
Sigh.. I guess I will make the decision tomorrow when I wake up then..

i am who i am
12/22/2008 01:10:00 AM
0 comments