I think because I have the pride of a Leo, I find myself too proud to ask for help..
I don't like to share my problems..
I tend to keep my troubles to myself and solve it myself..
Maybe because I feel that I am showing weakness when I ask for help..
I only ask for help when I am really helpless about my problems..
Well.. At least I finally found some of Leo's characteristics in me..
If not, I'll keep finding myself more as a Cancer than a Leo..
I think that maybe because of this character, I won't really offer to help others..
But I will definitely help to my best ability if somebody ask for it..
Or if I cannot bear seeing how desperate the situation is..
Hmm.. And I don't know if strangers will find me as being unhelpful..
Maybe I should change this character a bit..
But I'm not sure if it's enough, given my level of shyness..
I might be too shy to even approach others to provide or ask for help..
Sigh..
i am who i am
3/14/2009 12:48:00 AM