* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Monday, April 27, 2009 *
* Big Sister *
Sigh.. I hate being a big sister sometimes..
Worse still, the eldest one you can find in the family..
I think that being a big sister had some part in shaping who I am now..
As the eldest, I have to be more understanding towards the young ones..
I have to take care of them, don't let others harm them..
I have to set good examples for them..
I have to act and think more maturely..
I am kind of sick of all these..
It's tiring to be good girl.. a big sister..
Sometimes, I feel like rebelling.. Become a bad girl for once..
I want to be defiable, I don't want to be understanding..
I want to be rid of the responsibilities..
I don't want to be good for the sake of being good..
I don't want people to tell me to do something because I am a big sister..
I feel like I am being forced to grow up because I am a big sister..
I feel like a chicken that has been injected with growth hormones..
I am obliged to think and act more maturely because I am older..
Sometimes, I feel like I did not have enough fun as a young girl..
Most of the time, I was busy being a big sister..
I want the freedom to think immaturely sometimes..
I want to be treated like as if I was the youngest child sometimes..
I want to be free to act and think childishly..
I care far too much of what others think that I lose myself sometimes..
Sometimes, I feel good when I am with friends, especially the older ones..
With them, I don't have to act like a big sister..
I can allow my innocent childish side of me to come out..
I enjoy being protected and taken care of by these big brothers and sisters..
It would be nice if I can have this kind of breaks in the family..
Where I can switch positions with my siblings to let them have a taste of being a big sister for a day or two..
Sigh.. That's where I learn that power comes with responsibility..
But this power is bestowed on my by birth..
There is nothing that I can do about it..
How I wish I can become a hack care sort of sister.. 

i am who i am
4/27/2009 03:15:00 AM
0 comments