I found out that I was pms-ing for the past few days..
I have been picking on small little things that my family were doing..
I was angry at my mother for ignoring me..
I was irritated by the loud music my sister was plasying..
I was angry at my brother for eating the chilli crab cup noodle that I paid for..
I opposed almost anything that my father tried to discuss with me..
I wondered if it's stress from the tests or pms..
But it seemed that I am not happy with how things worked this week..
Sigh.. Stupid practical sessions, tests and quiz..
The worst week ever this semester!
But there's like only less than a month's time away from the end of my university life..
Wondered if I should be happy or sad..
I like learning new things.. But I hate exams!!
I don't know if I will like to work.. But I like to have my own money to spend..
I don't think that I'll be going on a graduation trip..
I should most probably be saving up and hunting jobs after I graduate..
i am who i am
4/10/2009 04:52:00 PM