Hmm.. I realized today that if we start noticing the little things around us, we can see that the world is very amazing and pretty..
That day while on the train, I saw the "sunrise" (it was more than an hour after the actual one)..
It was very nice.. The bright orange circle rising from behind the trees and clouds..
Today on the train again, I found the sky and clouds very beautiful..
If I had not lend my newspaper to the elderly couple who were ogling at it, I would not have noticed the sky..
The sky was in a nice shade of blue with patches of clouds decorating it..
Because the clouds were quite scattered, their shapes and size can be seen very clearly..
If I could capture all that images I saw, I would definitely share it with everyone..
i am who i am
4/03/2009 10:10:00 PM