* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, May 15, 2009 *
* Rotting.. *
I have been rotting at home for a few weeks already..
I think it has started since reading week..
Erm.. close to a month already?! =X
Truthfully, I'm kind of tired of slacking already..
Slacking needs skills.. I'm running out of things to do already..
I don't really think I want to continue on my slimming plans anymore..
Maybe it's time that I should seriously go out to find a job..
I don't think I'm going to find my dream job out there..
Highly impossible.. Because it's called "tai-tai".. =P
Should I go out and grab any job that is offered?
All I know is that I will definitely not go into teaching..
Even if it means that I have to stay unemployed for a few months..
Should I take up a job just for fun? As in just for the experience?
Should I look into the chemical industry?
Should I start with the public or private sector?
So troublesome.. how to start? where to start?
Should I look for a recruitment agency?
But my experience tell me that my work not worth the money..
Sigh.. I will start my job search next week then..
Back to slacking now.. =)

i am who i am
5/15/2009 10:42:00 PM
0 comments