Some interesting things that I found out over the past few days:
- Aunties who thinks they are indispensible to their company, use resignation forms as a protection from any attacks by other colleagues.. (It seemed to be quite effective as observed.)
- The amount of food to be prepared for any female-dominated gatherings should be estimated by the number of non-dieting females attending instead of the total number of people attending.
- Milk seem to be useful for clearing the digestive system. (It worked for my case. I am not sure about others.)
- With the economy so bad and desperate people out there who are messing with the market rate, it is quite difficult to put a minimum expected salary for a university graduate without any working experience.
- Only after being in another person's shoes can one start to understand why certain actions were taken by that person. (I understood a little why my brother was emo-ing for about a month after his break-up after I experienced mine.)
- Hall takes up a lot of time and shuts one out from the outside world. (I missed out on a lot of things that were happening outside hall. I didn't really thought it was a lot until I started to do some catching up with my friends and family. It's really A LOT!!)
i am who i am
6/11/2009 02:22:00 AM