I had started watching a new drama series,
Mr Brain.
The lead actor is Kimura Takuya, acting as a neuroscientist.
A crime is solved in every episode using the knowledge of neuroscience.
I would recomend this series for those who like science and mysteries.
By the way, I have just finished reading
Angels and Demons which I borrowed from Elaine.
The story is very nice, I could hardly put down the book.
Surprisingly, I finished reading 600+ pages in 4 days!
I have broken my personal reading record! (FYI, I read terribly slow)
It was a good thing I watched the movie before I read the book.
There seem to be quite a few differences.
The series of events, the characters involved and the ending.
I bet I would be cursing in the cinema if I have read the book before that.
I like the book more than the movie.
Maybe because it explains more things that were not included in the movie.
Even though both are somewhat talking about the same story, there are still many surprises that one can find in the book even after watching the movie.
I was kind of surprised when I started reading because I assumed that the movie followed the book closely.
So, I will recommend this book anyway. Good read.
i am who i am
6/15/2009 09:30:00 PM