I always said that I never regret any choices that I've made..
Truthfully, I cannot regret any choices I've made..
That's what I taught myself..
There are many decisions to make at different points in our lives..
I cannot regret my own choices because I chose them..
That choice that I've made is "supposed" to be the best one under that specific circumstances..
If there are limited choices and they are all bad, I can choose the best of them all or choose to search for or create another better choice..
So, there is basically no reason for me to regret over my choices..
I can feel dissatisfaction, anger or sadness but I cannot feel regretful..
I can hate the choice I made but I still have to suck my thumb and stick with its consequences..
So far, I guessed I made my choices by choosing the easiest way out or by choosing one that has the least side effects on the people around me..
And definitely I did made some wrong choices along the way, but I have overcame most of the undesired consequences and learned to make better choices when approached with similar situations..
In some cases, I really pity myself for hurting myself so much for making certain choices so as to protect others and to reduce damages to the minimal..
But looking back now, I am laughing at what a fool I was for executing those so-called "selfless" acts..
My choices and their consequences have great influences over my future and my way of thinking..
I wondered how much I have changed for the past 10 years..
And whether my peers like me better then or now..
i am who i am
8/28/2009 10:14:00 PM