* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Friday, August 28, 2009 *
* Super exciting part of the drama *
From "Queen Seon Duk" episode 28:
----------
Interrogation of Bidam by Mishil, the Royal Maiden, with the King observing the process,
General: You wretch! You must not be afraid of dying!
Mishil: Just one moment. (Then to Bidam) Do you know what heaven's will is?
Bidam: It is true that I communicate with heaven.
Mishil: Then, how much do you know of your own fate?
(Bidam thinking)
Mishil: If you are someone who communicates with heaven, then you must surely know about your own fate. (Bidam thinking)
Mishil: You wretch, when do you think you are going to die?
(Bidam hesitated)
Mishil's brother (whispering to the High Priestess): My sister really is smart.
High Priestess: That is so. No matter what that man's reply is, he is going to die.
Mishil's brother: That's true.
Mishil (at Bidam): I asked you a question. When do you think you are going to die? Today? then, I will kill you tomorrow. If it's after tomorrow, then I will chop your head off immediately! So tell me, when are you going to die?
Bidam (after some hesitation, then answered calmly): Nature knows of no comings or goings, so how could I know of death..
General: You wretch! How dare you play with words here! Answer Seju's question immediately!
Bidam: Yes, sir. Although this is presumptuous of me, I will tell you. My life is compared to your majesty, the Emperor of our sacred nation, three days shorter.
(Mishil dumbstruck)
(Everybody stunned! Lol..) 
*Remarks from translator: Mishil got owned by Bidam*
Mishil's brother (to the High Priestess): Why that wretch? Sister.. My sister lost..
High Priestess: If he dies, then three days after that his majesty will die? Is that a threat?
----------

OMG.. I love this episode! Haha.. So exciting! Can't wait for the next one to come up!

i am who i am
8/28/2009 05:30:00 PM
0 comments