* me *
S A N D R A
there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog, so read it or leave it.

* philosophies *
Have lower expectations so that life is less stressful and you can live happier. It's ok to fall, but you must remember how to get back up.

* link *
Dina
Class 210
Leonard
Geok Yan
Marlin
Stella
LeQi
Eng Hooi
Jian Hui
Nithiya
Hui Shan
Yvonne

* archives *
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2

do not remove the credits!
remove it and u'll ded

* Wednesday, October 28, 2009 *
* Was it an impulse? *
After some thoughts and without much discussion, I decided what to do..
I called the person up and told her that I would like to join as a Senior Officer..
I figured that it was not a bad move.. At least it's better than not moving..
I think I should give it a try..
You'll never know what it's like until you try.. So I did..

Now, there's another problem.. My parents..
They never thought I would become part of SCDF..
I don't have the slightest idea what they think I would become..
First, they didn't like the idea of me becoming a nurse to wipe other people's backsides..
Then, my father couldn't sleep well when I told him I was going to be interviewed for senior officer..
Now, after knowing that they have selected me and I am thinking, I keep feeling that he is trying to psycho me out of it in a less obvious manner..
I am confused here! If they or rather my father, worry so much, why don't he just force me down a path he wants me to.. Instead of letting me choose first, then criticizing my choices..
Now I don't even know how to break the news of my decision to him..
The way he talks to me about it is torturing me like mad.. Like how you have finally made up your mind and there's this voice from somewhere that keeps asking," Are you sure you want this?"..
I think they just worry too much.. Maybe it's good that I have protective parents?
But worrying that a baby will fall and hurt herself after weeks of worrying that she still haven't learn to walk is seriously worrying too much!

That's it! Don't worry too much! I will this as a learning experience! I am still young anyway!

i am who i am
10/28/2009 12:46:00 AM
0 comments